If you’d like to add some premium seeds to your collection using Bitcoin, The Vault has you covered!
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a stealthy, secure cryptocurrency which has become incredibly popular among collectors who would prefer to keep their purchases as low-profile as possible.
Beyond the discreet nature of the Bitcoin currency, it also has an added advantage over credit cards and the like: Low, low fees! (Sometimes there are no fees at all!).
If you like the sound of saving extra money and keeping your seed purchasing as private as possible, Bitcoin could turn out to be the perfect fit for you.
Getting started with Bitcoin
Before you can purchase seeds at The Vault using Bitcoin, you’ll need to follow a few steps to get everything set up on your end…
DO NOT send bitcoins directly from an exchange to the invoice!
The correct procedure should be:
You install a Bitcoin wallet, instructions here:
You buy bitcoins to the Bitcoin address from your own Bitcoin wallet, instructions on how to do it on CoinGate with a credit card here (of course, you can use any other Bitcoin exchange you prefer):
You then use your own Bitcoin wallet to pay for the invoice:
Buy cannabis seeds with Bitcoin…
If you’ve followed the steps above, you are ready to make a Bitcoin purchase at The Vault!
- Simply shop at The Vault like you normally would - then go to the checkout stage.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the checkout process, making sure to choose ‘Bitcoin’ as your payment method, before selecting ‘continue’.
- On the next page, a summary of your order plus all of the details you need to complete your order using bitcoin will appear: Follow the on-screen instructions – and please bear in mind that the unique wallet ID that is generated with your purchase will only be valid for a short period of time. If the wallet ID has expired before you could make the payment, simply try placing your order again.
- Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation via the email address you provided.
- As soon as the Bitcoin payment transfer has been verified on our end, our team will pick and pack your order for immediate dispatch.
Need a hand?
Whilst Bitcoin has loads of advantages, it can sometimes seem a little confusing to use at first. If you need help on how to place your order at The Vault using Bitcoin, please get in touch and a member of our team will be on hand to help out or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.