If you are looking for cannabis seed strains which contain the potential to unleash colossal amounts of THC, look no further than this hand-picked selection of The Vault’s very best high-THC seeds: These bad-boys will really grab you by the boo-boo…
Warning – these strains are POWERFUL!
As Spiderman (And Voltaire) would say: ‘With great power comes great responsibility’… Well, our THC seeds are so powerful, that it is our responsibility to issue the following warning:
The seeds contained within our high THC strains section are genetic marvels which have been specially engineered by the world’s top breeders to be capable of producing mammoth yields that will give you one hell of a potent THC-laden kick, with percentages soaring well above the 20% mark.
All of our seeds are sold for collection purposes only, but if you happen to live in a territory where the cultivation of marijuana is legal, or if you just want to have the information to hand about the specifications of these seeds, we have to warn you that these strains are not suitable for those with a low tolerance of THC: i.e. beginners. These are the sort of strains which only a Jedi master of weed could ever hope to handle. Remember: The force is strong in these ones…
What is THC?
As the main constituent psychoactive element of cannabis, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is a substance which possesses many unique and amazing properties…
• It opens the mind: It is no secret that THC is the main element of cannabis which contributes to the mental high associated with consumption of the herb. Once THC reaches the brain, it binds to and stimulates cannabinoid receptors, leading to a wide range of effects, including: Euphoria, relaxation, enhanced recollection, altered conscious perception, time dilation, increased libido, boosted creativity and other, mostly positive effects. It should also be noted, however, that high concentrations of THC without a suitable level of Cannabidiol (CBD) present to counteract it, can also lead to feelings of anxiety and paranoia in certain individuals, so caution should always be exercised with any of these strains. If you are looking for less THC-heavy strains which are more suited to beginner-level or medicinal collectors, our Top 10 CBD Strains section is well worth a look!
• It’s a pain-killer: THC is a proven pain-killer, which works by altering transmitter release at nerve terminals across the dorsal root ganglion of the spinal cord and in the grey matter of the midbrain.
• It’s an antiemetic: THC helps to prevent feelings of nausea and can be used to stop vomiting, making it perfect for treating motion sickness, or to help those who are suffering from the side effects of certain medical treatments, such as chemotherapy.
• It’s an antioxidant: Antioxidants are all the rage these days, with everything from green tea to blueberries being consumed among health-conscious individuals looking to combat the cancer and heart-disease causing effects of free-radicals. THC possesses antioxidant properties which help to protect neurons against oxidative stress.
• It stimulates appetite: Yes, the phenomenon known as ‘getting the munchies’ can be directly attributed to the effects of THC on the mind and body: This can be an especially useful characteristic for those undergoing medical treatments which can lead to a loss of appetite. THC is also notable in that it doesn’t just stimulate the appetite, but also leads to increased pleasure derived from eating food, as a result of boosted dopamine production and an enhanced sense of taste and smell.
All of The Vault’s high THC strains have been sourced from a choice selection of the world’s finest breeders, to ensure the ultimate combination of reliability and quality.
Remember: The Vault only ever sells or sends seeds for collection or souvenir purposes. The cultivation of cannabis is illegal in most countries, so make sure to obey all of your local laws. The information presented on this page is done so for educational purposes only.
Browse Cannabis Seedbanks
|View A-Z of Seedbanks>>|