Cannabis Seeds / Regular Seeds / Bc Bud Depot / Sour Tsunami Regular Seeds

BC Bud Depot
BC Bud Depot Cannabis Seeds
Sour Tsunami Regular Seeds

Sour Tsunami originated in Northern California, where the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective was bred. It is a sativa-dominant strain of Double Diesel and a strain called Ferrari.

Sour Tsunami is known to produce high levels of CBD with about three quarters of plants producing close to 1:1 ratios of CBD:THC, while the remaining quarter produces less than 1% of THC.

This is a strain that is easy to grow indoors or outdoors. The buds are nice 'n' tight and ready for harvest after 8-9 weeks indoors or if grown in the northern hemisphere, in early October outdoors.

Yields are good with very large outdoor harvests.

Buds have a strong diesel and pine scent/taste with some sweet citrus notes. CBD levels can be as high as 13 per cent, with around 75 per cent of plants having close to 1:1 ratios of CBD:THC, while the remaining 25 per cent will have less than 1% THC.

This therapeutic plant is recommended for seizures and epilepsy as well as chronic pain and depression.

£66.96
-+

Please notify me when this product is back in stock.

Specifications

CBD Content:
High (5% +)
Flowering time:
56 - 63 days
Grows:
Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Medical conditions:
Depression, Epilepsy, Pain, Seizures
Medical properties:
Yes
Sex:
Regular
THC Content:
Variable according to phenotype.
Variety:
Mostly Sativa
Yield:
High
Seed type:
Regular Seeds
Share This