Cannabis Seeds / Feminised Seeds / Mr Nice Seedbank / CBD Ghandi Feminised
CBD Ghandi Feminised
CBD Ghandi Feminised

CBD Ghandi is a new feminised strain from CBD Crew. This is a high CBD - low THC strain and has been produced in a feminised version to enable uniform crops without the need to make cuttings from female plants first.

It is a cross of a recreational hemp plant with an industrial version.

Mainly intended for those wishing to make terpene or CBD extractions, its short flowering time of around 7 weeks makes it a great choice for late planting outdoors.

Approx. 80% of plants will display more densely-packed indica bud structure with the remaining 20% having a more sativa appearance. Seeds can be germinated and vegged for one week before transplanting and will reach a finishing height of 150 cm. Plants have a fruity scent.

CBD content varies between 8 - 12% with none of the samples having registered more than 0.2% THC.

Mr Nice Seedbank
Mr Nice Seedbank Cannabis Seeds
£56.53
-+

Please notify me when this product is back in stock.

Specifications

CBD Content:
8 - 12%
Flowering time:
49 days
Genetics:
Recreational Hemp x Industrial Hemp
Harvest Month:
Late September - Early October
Medical properties:
Yes but not specified.
Plant height:
150 cm.
Ratio THC:CBD:
40:1 - 60:1
Sex:
Feminised
THC Content:
<0.2%
Seed type:
Feminised Seeds
Share This