If you’d like to add some premium seeds to your collection using Bitcoin, The Vault has you covered!
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a stealthy, secure cryptocurrency which has become incredibly popular among collectors who would prefer to keep their purchases as low-profile as possible.
Beyond the discreet nature of the Bitcoin currency, it also has an added advantage over credit cards and the like: Low, low fees! (Sometimes there are no fees at all!).
If you like the sound of saving extra money and keeping your seed purchasing as private as possible, Bitcoin could turn out to be the perfect fit for you.
Getting started with Bitcoin
Before you can purchase seeds at The Vault using Bitcoin, you’ll need to follow a few steps to get everything set up on your end…
Step 1: Get a wallet
In order to pay with Bitcoins, you’ll need to set up a personal digital wallet. This is like an app which allows you to send and receive Bitcoins to and from other wallets, anywhere in the world.
Your first step is to choose which wallet you wish to use: Links and more information on the various popular wallets out there can be found on the bitcoin.org information page, here.
Step 2: Make sure that your wallet is secure
As with any account, it is important to keep your Bitcoin wallet protected. Because Bitcoin works a little differently to other payment methods, it is helpful to learn about what you can do to make your Bitcoin purchasing experience as safe and secure as possible.
Check out this handy guide for tips on how you can protect your Bitcoin wallet.
Step 3: Add Bitcoins to your wallet
Once you have some Bitcoins in your wallet, you can use them to make purchases at The Vault, but if you don’t know how to get Bitcoins yet, don’t sweat it: Check out http://howtobuybitcoins.info/ for links to (and information on) a number of trusted Bitcoin exchanges (Places that will exchange your regular currency into Bitcoins).
Buy cannabis seeds with Bitcoin…
If you’ve followed the steps above, you are ready to make a Bitcoin purchase at The Vault!
· Simply shop at The Vault like you normally would - then go to the checkout stage.
· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the checkout process, making sure to choose ‘Bitcoin’ as your payment method, before selecting ‘continue’.
· On the next page, a summary of your order plus all of the details you need to complete your order using bitcoin will appear: Follow the on-screen instructions – and please bear in mind that the unique wallet ID that is generated with your purchase will only be valid for a short period of time (around 15 minutes). If the wallet ID has expired before you could make the payment, simply try placing your order again.
· Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an order confirmation via the email address you provided.
· As soon as the Bitcoin payment transfer has been verified on our end, our team will pick and pack your order for immediate dispatch.
Our Bit Coin address for submitting payments to is 1MnWft4ymHPiSuvkekEvsavjV7EHQocMh2
Need a hand?
Whilst Bitcoin has loads of advantages, it can sometimes seem a little confusing to use at first. If you need help on how to place your order at The Vault using Bitcoin, please get in touch and a member of our team will be on hand to help out.
Browse Cannabis Seedbanks
|View A-Z of Seedbanks>>|